Metropolis Passenger Logistics Emergency Preparedness Update - 2020 Corona COVID-19 Pandemic
Good day to you,
First and foremost, I hope that this message finds you, your family and colleagues safe and in good health. The current state of
affairs has affected us all in so many ways, it will probably be some time before we can get into a groove of what the “new
normal’ will be for business travel. Since this pandemic began, Metropolis has taken many precautions to ensure the safety
and health of all our employees, clients, and riders in all of our fleet vehicles. Some of these provisions are as follows:
• A thorough cleaning of vehicle interior surfaces with Clorox or bleach-based disinfectant wipes before and after each
• Removal of all printed and reading materials from seat-back pockets
• Cease offering of refreshments (i.e., candy, mints, water, etc.) that are not individually packaged or sealed, (unless
specifically requested by the client) with immediate gloved removal of such refreshments after the ride is completed
• Limited physical contact or material sharing between chauffeurs and clients when possible
• Chauffeurs have been instructed to have a “Zero Touch Policy” with all riders in Metropolis vehicles as well as their
personal belongings including luggage.
• All Metropolis Global Partners have been instructed that they must follow all of same processes listed above
• daily cleaning and disinfection of Metro office, dispatch and working areas
• All staff encouraged to see a doctor immediately if they feel ill and sick employees are not permitted to report for
• Review CDC’s website twice daily to stay continuously updated on the organization’s recommendations
In order to most effectively deal with the potential impact of COVID-19 on our business, we have implemented a counteraction
plan of SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures) in order to optimally prepare for potential occurrences.
• An internal company chain of communications for any instances related to COVID-19, including but not limited to the
• Contact with a sick passenger
• A sick chauffeur or employee
• Government recommendations on travel that impact business
• Protocol for an employee sick with COVID-19
• Messaging and protocol if a passenger is later determined to be sick with COVID-1
We know that our preparation is based off of many unknown facts of the severity and reach of this global pandemic. We just
want you to know that your Metropolis team is diligently working 24/7 to ensure that our clients and employees safety is at
the forefront of all business operations.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out and discuss.
Metropolis is and always will be here to support you Locally…. Nationally…. Globally ……. Go Metro!!!